Page 11 of 471 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Toy Thread

I have a whole box full of "action figures" that I just don't know what the fuck to do with.

2. Blow them up with firecrackers like any other man would do.

3. I cleared everything out 99% of 'em when I moved from Atlanta. Tossing every single one was like, "$7... fuck. $5... fuck."

Yeah. Its a box full of reminders that I was a money wasting dumb ass when I was younger.

At least I didn't keep them in their packages and talk about their box condition.

5. Yeah, fuck all that noise. If you're going to buy that shit, don't front like it's a 'collectable'.

I do have a two foot tall Iron Giant "doll" on my desk at the studio. It's fun to make it flip people off.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Yeah. Its a box full of reminders that I was a money wasting dumb ass when I was younger.

At least I didn't keep them in their packages and talk about their box condition.
    Hell ya, open them up and play with them you pansy-asses.

Then put them up on a shelf and watch them collect dust. :/

I enjoy reading toyfare magazine more than I like buying toys.

7. I'm thinking a few boxes of my figures will be heading to Goodwill to let another moron begin amassing useless. About the only thing I collect anymore is capsule toys or Alternators, and since Hasbro offed that line I'm doing good not hanging out in toy aisles. *-neo

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    They started selling the Dinoriders molds in Museums, IIRC.
    Yeah, the Smithsonian Dinosaur Collection or something. I was baffled when I first saw those in stores, years after Dino Riders were gone. But their t-rex didn't walk OR have guns.

9. IIRC they the battery casing glued shut.

I loved the hell out of Dino Riders. If any show needs a remake, that's the one... though it would probably end up being a crappy CG show.

The Marvel Action Hour was the jam.

That isn't much of a T-Rex at all