Page 449 of 471 FirstFirst ... 435445447448449450451453463 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    I tried using one once when I was like 17 and never again.
    I actually used to like the cheap electric I had back in college. It didn't cut that close but it took me from mountain main down to 5 o'clock shadow, and that was the look I was going for back then since I looked 14 with a fresh shave.

I checked out those Mad Balls at Best Buy today. I think they're bigger than the basic normal ones, so it might be more than just the licenses driving the $10 MSRP. I have too much shit in my closet as it is, but I'll admit to being tempted once I was holding them.

3. I could do so much with that post if I weren't so damn lazy.

lol Rereading it, I have no doubt.

5. I bought the Madballs Mondo was selling a while back. They're better, but the paint jobs could be more fun.

6. I admit it, I bought the Freddy and Jason ones.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. Of course you did.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

I'd be disappointed if he didn't.

9. What the heck?

10. I kind of want it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.