Page 299 of 471 FirstFirst ... 285295297298299300301303313 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. Physician, heal thyself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. They don't owe me shit. Knowing NECA and their history of repainting/rehashing, they probably had the idea of there video game deco paintjobs a long time ago. They probably didn't know it would be a sure thing until the positive response to my original repaint, and it took off from there. I happen to like the line as I wouldn't have bought most of the figures had they not been done in the 8-bit style.

Plus, with my appreciation of the Friday the 13th series, I have an official piece of merchandise that has my name on it as do thousands of other folks in the world. Nobody can take that away from me and that's enough for me.
    Last edited by BerringerX; 23 Jul 2014 at 06:31 PM.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

3. Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but there's a new Back to the Future figure coming! It's from Hot Toys and will debut at ComicCon. The detail is just fucking amazing on this thing. No word on pricing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dhtl1vlcjfx1xcaqrpgz.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	74695 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ramdxrzkvqkh0t9mi8tj.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	74697 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jagv36xblzuhvcsdhosh.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	74696 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dl4phvbk3ab7jwat5fgy.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	74698

That's nuts.

5. No radiation suit? Fuck that.

To put the price into a likely perspective, the sixth scale figures are $190-$315, depending on complexity. ED-209 is $410 from a machine standpoint. I'd be surprised if that BttF set were less than $500.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Unrelated, this is absolute best representation of Superman ever:

Attachment 74608
    The hiiiiiiiiiiills are aliiiiiiiiiiiiive
    with the sound of muuuuuuuuuuusiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic

8. The TRU Comic Con exclusives are live on the site, now I have to determine if I want a $20 Lord Zedd.

I do

$8 Shipping? Fuck you.
    Last edited by Chux; 24 Jul 2014 at 10:51 AM.

9. NECA's putting out an 8" Snake Plissken figure doll, complete with actual clothing! Wacky.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snake_Plissken__scaled_600.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	122.3 KB 
ID:	74699  

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Where the hell is the TRU Masterpiece Prowl? Why isn't that on the Comicon exclusives site?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.