Page 311 of 471 FirstFirst ... 297307309310311312313315325 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

Man I wish that store weren't hundreds of miles away.

2. Yeah, it's a swell place.

They also have the new NECA deluxe Robocop that comes with the jetpack and weapon arm from 3 and the Cobra Assault Cannon from 1. Neat accessories, but no way I'm buying yet another Robocop.

3. Those usually run around $250, atnleast at the two retailers I've seen selling them.

Too rich for my blood. NECA is releasing a GITD hockey mask at some point this year, so I'll stick with that.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    My girlfriend has an excite. She loves the old-school comic Turtles.

In other news, Funko is releasing more Mystery Minis, this time sci-fi themed (see attached pic). I'm going to be all over the Metaluna Mutant and Judge Dredd ones, and maybe Robocop too. Spock is pretty hilarious considering they're doing his appearance from the episode where he gets all homicidal horny.

And I finally found an NES Jason...and it turns out he has two right arms, lol. Anyway, TRU didn't have any more, so NECA is trying to hook me up with a replacement. Hopefully they can help. Attached is the pic I had to send to their customer service department to verify the defect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Funko Classic Sci-Fi Mystery Minis.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	895.6 KB 
ID:	74934   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arm Defect.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	609.4 KB 
ID:	74935  

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	This%u00252BIsland%u00252BEarth.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	79.1 KB 
ID:	74936

SCROTOR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. The mutant is so goofy. I've been a fan since I was a kid.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    My girlfriend has an excite. She loves the old-school comic Turtles.

In other news, Funko is releasing more Mystery Minis, this time sci-fi themed (see attached pic). I'm going to be all over the Metaluna Mutant and Judge Dredd ones, and maybe Robocop too. Spock is pretty hilarious considering they're doing his appearance from the episode where he gets all homicidal horny.

And I finally found an NES Jason...and it turns out he has two right arms, lol. Anyway, TRU didn't have any more, so NECA is trying to hook me up with a replacement. Hopefully they can help. Attached is the pic I had to send to their customer service department to verify the defect.
    If they can help you, they will. NECA customer service is top notch. Lost a pice from a figure once and they just sent me the piece free of charge.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

9. Well, that was awfully nice of them.

10. NECA released pics of their upcoming NES-themed replica Jason mask. Should round out Berringer's growing NES collection quite nicely.

Plus that Pyramid Head figure that I posted pics of from some Japanese show a few weeks back is getting closer to release. This thing is looking pretty sick. Plus, it gives us a glimpse at whatever the fuck PH has under that helmet. Eew.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jason-Voorhees-NES-Replica-Mask-3.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	410.7 KB 
ID:	74958   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Figma-Silent-Hill-2-Pyramid-Head-001.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	74959   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Figma-Silent-Hill-2-Pyramid-Head-002.jpg 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	74960   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Figma-Silent-Hill-2-Pyramid-Head-003.jpg 
Size:	178.8 KB 
ID:	74961  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Figma-Silent-Hill-2-Pyramid-Head-004.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	169.3 KB 
ID:	74962