Page 457 of 471 FirstFirst ... 443453455456457458459461 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

I'm gonna grab the Rodimus Prime when I see it. It's not as cool at that third party Rodimus in the picture but it still looks neat. And when I told my daughter they made a Rodimus toy like that Optimus that was both Hot Rod AND Rodimus Prime she flipped out. That and I'm a little nervous when she messes with that Rodimus Prime (it was $$$$) or my masterpiece Hot Rod.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    I'm a little nervous when she messes with ...my masterpiece Hot Rod.
    Haveaseat.jpg

2spicy

4. IP is so excited he just jizzed himself.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Their clearance rack is the only redeeming factor.

The whole store was a clearance rack.

7. I’d do some research into Strategic Marks LLC before I got too excited.

8. I'm sure this is going nowhere.

9. If I had to guess, they'll probably take the form of a bunch of those slapdash seasonal pop-up stores. Kinda like the Halloween stores that go in before the holiday and then pack up right after, but in the form of Christmas toy stores. I've seen a few pop up in mall vacancies the past few holiday seasons, basically a bunch of clearance junk toys they bought out in lots*. Probably not a bad play to slap some KB branding on them to give them a modicum of legitimacy and uniform signing, rather than "Xmas Toy Shoppe" on a cheap plastic sign from Kinko's and a bunch of XX% OFF signs on standard neon copy paper.

*Sub-KB Toys-grade clearance toys, to be clear. Though the pickings will probably be incrementally better this year if they're wrangling deals for a bunch of stock TRU is looking to dump quick.