Page 468 of 471 FirstFirst ... 454464466467468469470 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. Picked up a new Figma of Tanya von Degurechaff from The Saga of Tanya the Evil anime.

P.S. No, that's not urine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Yes it is.

3. Your mom was thirsty.

4. Chu

Apropos of nothing, here's the little Sega figure hootenanny I've got going on on my desk. I finally did end up ebaying that Crazy Taxi that I was lamenting never getting earlier in the thread, the box was damaged so the price wasn't bad at all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 29 Jan 2020 at 09:53 PM.

5. I like the VF1 Akira.

6. in the early to mid 2000s I bought a set of PSO gashapon figures. There were colored as well as clear plastic figures based on the different classes. They were pretty junky (arms/legs always falling off) so slowly but surely disappeared over the years. I really, really wish I still had them.

7. also: are those the Gamepro figures?

8. I used to have a load of Darkstalkers gashapon figures that I sold off. I kinda regret it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    in the early to mid 2000s I bought a set of PSO gashapon figures. There were colored as well as clear plastic figures based on the different classes. They were pretty junky (arms/legs always falling off) so slowly but surely disappeared over the years. I really, really wish I still had them.
    Have you looked on ebay?

9. yeah. I think I originally paid something like $40 for 16 figures. Now they want $18 a piece. No thanks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    also: are those the Gamepro figures?
    The Crazy Taxi one is, and only by virtue of Gamepro figures being the only things really made for CT. I distinctly remember being actively repulsed by the quality of Gamepro figures when they showed up when I was working at Media Play. Their JSRF Beat figure in particular was a heresy.

On the PSO subject, that's another thing I'd like to add to the menagerie, one of those RAcaseal model kits. I'm sure the genuine articles are pretty pricey now, but chinese facsimiles are cheap and still seem curiously plentiful given how long ago those kits hit the market.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 30 Jan 2020 at 11:39 PM.