Page 17 of 471 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. Where can I get that Cthulhu?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. I think you have to order it from the manufacturer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Where can I get that Cthulhu?
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...59&mode=retail

4. ...or not.

Hey, 50 bucks off, nice.

5. Toy Fair 2008: Hasbro Details on Spider-Man Classics, Legends 2-Packs, SDCC Exclusives, Fing Fang Foom and more!
    by Ryno in Marvel at 05:34 PM on 2008.02.16
    » send to friend » digg » del.icio.us

We just finished covering the Hasbro presentation here at Toy Fair 2008 in New York. Hasbro has divulged some information about what they have in store for some of their Marvel and Spider-Man lines for this year.

Let's break it down into toy lines

Marvel Legends
    -Marvel Legends Wave 5, the one with Spiral is coming just may be a bit delayed
    -New Marvel Legends 2-Packs coming consisting of 2 waves for a total of 8 different 2 packs. In these 2-packs we
    will see Ultimate Captain America and Ultimate Nick Fury with alternating hands and heads. Elektra and Ronin,
    with a chase variant featuring a Skrull version of Elektra. Also, expect to see more army builders in these 2-Packs
    -Hasbro has confirmed that the Shanna-Kazar-Sabu Boxset will be coming out as an SDCC 2008 Exclusive.

Spider-Man Classics
    -Hasbro announced that the Spider-Man Classics line is coming back with a mix of heroes and villains and
    in 6" scale and will begin with Movie figures in the Spring. August 1st will mark the switch from movie to classic
    comic book style including Spidey villain Tarantula.

Hulk Classics
    -The long rumored Fing Fang Foom waves are finally confirmed. You can Build your own Fing Fang Foom across 2
    waves of Hulk Classics Lines but you will ALSO have a chance to buy Fing Fang Foom on his own as an SDCC
    2008 Exclusive limited to a run of just 2,008 figures!

Wolverine, X-Men
    -Hasbro announces that we can expect to see more X-Men and Wolverine figures in 2009 to go along with the
    Wolverine movie

Super Hero Squad
    -24 2-Packs this year including Shang-Chi, Crossbones and more
    -Boxsets coming including a Winter Soldier boxset, Champions boxset and Defenders boxset

Mighty Muggz
    -Captain America coming
    -SDCC 2008 Exclusive Iron Man Movie Figure

Transformers Crossovers
    -Marvel Transformers and Star Wars Transformers line will merge into a single line called "Transformers Crossovers"

SDCC 2008 Exclusives (recap)
    -Marvel Legends the Shanna-Kazar-Sabu Boxset confirmed as an SDCC 2008 Exclusive.
    -A limited run of 2,008 Fing Fang Foom Build-A-Figures will be available as an SDCC 2008 Exclusive.
    -Mighty Muggz SDCC 2008 Exclusive Iron Man Movie figure announced.

Keep your browser pointed right here at MarvelousNews.com all afternoon for more coverage straight from the International Toy Fair 2008 in New York as more information and photos are coming!
    Pretty cool all around.
    Toy Fair 2008: Jesse Falcon dishes details on the fate of Legendary Comic Book Heroes LCBH Line and more
    by Ryno in 2008 Toy Fair at 07:17 PM on 2008.02.16
    » send to friend » digg » ebay

At the American International Toy Fair 2008 in New York we had a chance to talk with Jesse Falcon at Marvel Toys (formerly ToyBiz) about Wave 3 of Legendary Comic Book Heroes and more.

It turns out that Wave 3 of Legendary Comic Book Heroes will not be released and that the line is done. Jesse went on to tell us that even though sales were good, Marvel Toys decided to pull the plug so they could concentrate on working with outside vendors like Hasbro. Jesse was very excited about what was coming down the pipeline and believes that collectors and fans will be very happy come the New York Comic-Con and San Diego Comic Con this year.

For a look at the Legendary Comic Book Heroes Wave 3 that will never see production, Click Here to see our gallery from the 2007 SDCC.
    I really wanted the Conan figure in wave 3 (it's different from the one in the two-pack).

6. All that about Hasbro and nothing about My Little Ponies? Im disappointed.

7. Marvel Legends
    Also, expect to see more army builders in these 2-Packs
    WTH!? Army builder 2-packs with Marvel figures? What are we building an army of exactly? Skrulls? Soliders? Sentinels? Gingerbread men?

8. Well that's out of control expensive.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Oh fuck yes, must have.

(Mind you this isn't a Marvel Legend, it's one of those crazy high-quality Diamond Select jobs you have to get from your LCS.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6412.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	108.8 KB 
ID:	31596  

10. lol who buys this shit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6704.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	31631   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6705.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	31632   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6706.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	31633