Page 420 of 471 FirstFirst ... 406416418419420421422424434 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. NECA's releasing a Space Jockey in-scale with their regular 7-inch Alien figures. Also of note is the upcoming Lambert figure in these shots as well.

Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I hope that does well for them, but I suspect it'll cost more than it's worth to me personally.

3. Plus that fucking thing'll be huuuge.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Roughly Alien Queen size, no? Granted, she's missing the giant phallus for obvious reasons.

edit: Holy shit. That thing is going to be $300-350. It must be bigger than I thought.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 26 Aug 2016 at 12:13 PM.

Meanwhile, there is a life-size R2-D2 for $15K.

couldn't you build a working rc one for that?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Roughly Alien Queen size, no? Granted, she's missing the giant phallus for obvious reasons.

edit: Holy shit. That thing is going to be $300-350. It must be bigger than I thought.
    It's BIG. Two feet long, over 18” tall, and the circular base is 18” in diameter.

Thats what she said

lol, thank god for pokemon go. I just sold a golbat for 20 bucks. With the other few I have listed, I'm probably going to get 75$ from all these older people with jobs jumping back into the hobby.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    It's BIG. Two feet long, over 18” tall, and the circular base is 18” in diameter.
    EntertainmentEarth has it for $270 and free shipping. Lotta cash for a foam statue.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.