Page 310 of 471 FirstFirst ... 296306308309310311312314324 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. I'm not into that style at all, but somebody's been waiting 30 years for those I imagine.

Talking to the Super 7 shop folks, they might be doing an Alien "Big Chap" re-release at some point. That I will get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Hey, look! It's the toy equivalent of lazy retro games!

3. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Wasn't planning to buy any of these Funko Reaction figures, but then they posted this pic on Twitter.

Man, I got a mighty weakness for these NES figures.
    Shit, they're doing an NES version in this line as well? I guess I shouldn't be suprised.

*sigh*...I was hoping to avoided these, but this pic has kinda converted me as well. They look a hell of a lot better than the mock-ups they released a while back. I guess I'll at least have to pick up a Jason, and I know my gf wants a Creature from the Black Lagoon.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 20 Aug 2014 at 12:17 PM.

4. My turn for a SDCC update. First, I got my Mighty Muggs ROM in the mail last week. As an old-school fan of the Marvel comic, I couldn't pass this up.

Also got my SDCC GI Joe Cobra Eel.

And finally, my gf ordered me this awesome hand-painted chair for Cobra Commander from a custom site as one of my birthday presents.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140819_214127.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	323.7 KB 
ID:	74899   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140819_214215.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	279.7 KB 
ID:	74900   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140819_214309.jpg 
Views:	270 
Size:	298.0 KB 
ID:	74901  
    Last edited by Dolemite; 19 Aug 2014 at 10:25 PM.

5. I love how the Kenner scale is too small for Pinhead to actually have any pins in his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. I'm just going to leave this here.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. Nice write-up. Glad you're getting some props on this trend you started. Seriously, you actually started a popular (albeit niche) trend! That shit is cool.

BTW, even with the code TRU code you PMed me, I'm not finding any Mego-style NES Jasons around me. Most of the TRUs around here have it listed that they won't be carrying it at all, which sucks.

So, if any if you kids run across one in the wild, please PM me. I'll cover your shipping and whatever. Hell, just grab it either way, if I dont have one already I'll buy it...otherwise, you can make a mint selling it on ebay. Request: if you find more than one please grab the one with the least-squashed mask. Thx.

8. NECA said it sholud be hitting the TRU website this weekend. So that's an option.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

9. I'll keep an eye out.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. Saw this for sale at my local collectible store today...it's MADNESS:

BTW, I FINALLY came across one of the Mego NES Jasons at my TRU today, but just my luck, it had a chunk of paint chipped on the nose of its mask, so after much agonizing, I decided to leave it. I'm sure more will come along. But after seeing it in person, I have to say that it's a really fun figure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140823_203655.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	287.5 KB 
ID:	74916  
    Last edited by Dolemite; 23 Aug 2014 at 08:51 PM.