Page 454 of 471 FirstFirst ... 440450452453454455456458468 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,540 of 4703

Thread: Official Toy Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Headphone Actor View Post
    I just ordered me a Deathscythe Hell HG, I’ll take pics after it gets here. Before build and after build pics I guess.

I want more gunpla, Deathscythe Hell’ll be my second. I wanna get Heavy Arms next. And outside of Gunpla I really wanna get the EVA units and some Knightmare frames. (i like mecha stuff)
    You should really check out the RG like if you're interested in gunpla. They're affordable and unbelievably good.

2. I’ve been looking into some RG Gunpla, Gundam Astray Red Frame in particular. That suit looks really cool, but I wanna know more about it. I don’t like buying suits I don’t know much about (aka I haven’t seen the installment it’s from, I’m kinda new to Gundam honestly. I’ve only seen Wing, some of Unicorn, the first season of Iron Blooded Orphans, and Thunderbolt.) It’s just a dumb quirk of mine lol

3. Here’s something anybody reading this thread will definitely be interested in:

Was browsing Netflix on Christmas night looking for something to kill a half-hour until the Doctor Who Christmas special started, saw this show, put the Star Wars episode on, ended up watching the whole batch. The guys behind He-Man are some, uh... colorful characters.

After this, they’ve got the back half of the season coming in late January or early February with Transformers, Lego, Hello Kitty and Star Trek, and they say TMNT is top of the list if they get to do another season.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 31 Dec 2017 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. I've seen all but the Barbie one. It was cool to see Tom Kalinske in the He-Man episode.

5. The boom has been lowered. Toys R Us has officially announced that they will be closing approximately 180 stores across the United States. Click the link to read the full story and to see a state-by-state list of exactly which stores will be closing.

A few in my area are headed to the chopping block, but thankfully my local one, which is one of the best stocked and best run in the area, is remaining open. I had a bit of a scare because at one point I thought the store was going to close, but I realized that it was just the Babies R Us nearby (the state-by-state list in the article doesn't distinguish between the two, so if there's any confusion, check the address listed). So I dodged a bullet there, since my favorite TRU will remain open. However, this is a major bummer, as it signifies the end of an era of sorts. Hell, even the Toys R Us where I grew up as a kid is closing, and that one had been there since before I was born.

6. Picked up an EndoCop the other day.

Aw, and he comes with a cute puppy.

Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. Explain plz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. It's one of NECA's new figures based on the old Frank Miller Robocop vs Terminator comic. Here's the other one.

I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

9. I just want the dog
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Those looked better in the comics.