Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MTV.com $10 Off Anything, Free Ship

1. MTV.com $10 Off Anything, Free Ship

from slickdeals: http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=541596

use the code "freemoney" when checking out via paypal for $10 off anything.

Found all sorts of accesories for free, scored a Nyko 360 charge and play kit for $10.85 - $10 = $.85 shipped.

1600 MS points for $12.75 as well.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

2. Thanks for the heads-up.

3. Tempting for those XBL points. Thanks!

4. Anything under $10 is free. So yeah, there's no way any of these orders are going to be fulfilled.

5. EDIT: Nevermind.

6. Yeah, I would order something that cost a few bucks, like the MS points instead, I doubt the totally free stuff with get shipped at all.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

7. I purchased the microsoft points. Thanks for the heads up wildkat.

ms points incoming, nice.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

9. Anyone know if you can use this coupon for multiple orders from the same Paypal account?

Edit: apparently, the deal is dead.

10. Yes, its dead dead dead. a lot of orders were canceled for "promotion abuse" but if you ordered only 1 thing, or on multiple account/adresses, you should be ok.