Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4353555657

Thread: Captain America

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Different universe, probably. I was on Wikipedia before I watched all these movies recently and there seem to be hundreds of convenient little universes out there.
    This is the biggest reason I ignore super hero stuff. Its really hard to take seriously and its really all unnecessary. They never end anything. If anyone gets the slightest itch they start a new universe, new comic, sub story or what have you.

It isn't just super hero stuff either. I stopped caring about transformers when it started doing it. And I don't read any of the extended universe of star wars or star trek.

Anyway, wrong thread I guess. Anyone that enjoys all this stuff reconciled the meaningless of super hero stories a long long time ago.

I guess it is implied that transformers exist in the Amazing Spider-Man comic series, though they may have never developed the idea.

3. I seem to recall Spider-Man showing up in at least one issue of the old Marvel Transformers comic.

*EDIT* Yup.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I guess it is implied that transformers exist in the Amazing Spider-Man comic series, though they may have never developed the idea.
    OR, that took place in the Transformers Comic Universe where Transformers Things Happen (but sometimes Marvel dudes show up because why not).

Though it's kind of funny when This Fictional Thing is real-er than That Fictional Thing.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 26 Nov 2015 at 05:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. TMNT/Batman crossover starts next month. Krang sends them to the dimension where Batman is.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I liked 2 a lot and I'm looking forward to this more than any other Marvel movie. Quality trailer.
    I like the idea of a clean cut Captain America being an counter-culture hero instead of an establishment stooge.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Looks good, wasn't expecting the Black Panther appearance before his own film.