Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain America

It was totally garbage but Pitt still kicked much ass.

It was basically Pitt's attempt to be Gladiator and it blew.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

The thing about Captain America in the years upto his being killed, he wasnt so much a flag waver. He was a person who loved his county, would do anything to protect it. But he was not a govt. pawn. Didn't agree with what his govt. was doing. And actively opposed the decisions the govt. made. IF they can pull that off, without being too preachy about it. It will be interesting.

Or they could just do a big screen version of Ultimates 1. And have cap introduced that way.He's pretty much the center of the story anyway. And tells his origins pretty good. And he drops a tank on the Hulk.

3. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    Or they could just do a big screen version of Ultimates 1. And have cap introduced that way.He's pretty much the center of the story anyway. And tells his origins pretty good. And he drops a tank on the Hulk.
    I like this idea. They already set it up in IronMan. DO IT!

4. I think Bam Margera should play Cap.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Bam Mag with no stunt doubles of course.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    The thing about Captain America in the years upto his being killed, he wasnt so much a flag waver. He was a person who loved his county, would do anything to protect it. But he was not a govt. pawn. Didn't agree with what his govt. was doing. And actively opposed the decisions the govt. made. IF they can pull that off, without being too preachy about it. It will be interesting.
    He was like Jack Ryan in the Tom Clancy books.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. Xbox 360 I

Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    Day One imo.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

8. Quote Originally Posted by JBNagis View Post
    I was thinking of something along those lines, but was I thinking of having most of the Cap movie set in WWII, and have the movie end with him being revived in the present, setting up the Avengers movie to be Ultimates 1. Thought that might be kind of confusing for the general public
    "I don't like fellas that kill me. Not in general."

9. No you do it the way they did star trek 2 and 3...end it with the funeral/freezing, open it with the thawing.

10. IESB's Robert Sanchez spoke with Marvel big wig Kevin Feige today about the new Avengers film they have planned starring Captain America!

After the huge success of IRON MAN, Marvel announced a few films on their horizon including The First Avenger: Captain America set to debut in 2011.

Feige gave us a few updates about the film!

IESB asked Feige if the Captain America film would be a period piece. He confirmed yes, the story will take place during World War II, just like the comic book origin story. He says they plan to remain very faithful to the source material and completely traditional.

Feige also confirmed that it was definitely the Captain America shield that was seen in IRON MAN on Tony Stark's work-station as he's removing his suit for the first time. It's just an Easter Egg and probably won't have anything to do with the Capt. America story.

What about that casting rumor making its way around the web that Matthew McConaughey would be taking on the role? Nope, Feige says that's absolutely false.
    link

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids