Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition and PC Mod Community

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition and PC Mod Community

Save teh database!

2. Might as well repost this shit in here before the other thread dies:

Quote Originally Posted by voltz View Post
    I didn't know this was all being done already. Do you have a link to where I can find this stuff?
    Yessir I do actually. The main link for everything you need to know when attempting to extract files/learn how they work can be found Here, while perusing the other sections of that forum lead to projects either finished or still in progress. For convienence I've posted some of the more popular ones here for example purposes.

High Res Red-9 Handgun

High Res Red-9 Handgun

High Res Handgun

High Res Handgun

PS2 Button Replacement

PS2 Button Replacement

Xbox360 Button Replacement

Xbox360 Button Replacement

High Res Bosses and Normal Enemies

High Res Bosses and Normal Enemies

Super Badass High Res Leon Hair

Super Badass High Res Leon Hair

High Res Leon(re-worked textures at around tripple the normal resolution)

High Res Leon(re-worked textures at around tripple the normal resolution)

Ultimate Texture Rework patch
    BEFORE AND AFTER IMAGES

Ultimate Texture Rework patch

High Res RPD Leon

High Res RPD Leon
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX

That's amazing. I think I'll quickly run through the Wii version then sell it for $20 to fund the PC version.

4. That's pretty amazing. I've been doing the same thing with tomb raider and I wouldn't mind playing around with this. Of course I worry about the issue on less polys and some lighting effects missing (not the patched lighting).

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Now I'm crying.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    That's amazing. I think I'll quickly run through the Wii version then sell it for $20 to fund the PC version.
    I bet you've bought the PS2 or GC version at some point, also. Capcom must loooove you.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I bought the GameCube and traded for the PS2. I've had every version of every Resident Evil, except for the DS one, so Capcom does indeed love me.

7. "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

Amen.

9. I'm loving using the Wiimote for aiming in this. Using the knife is ehhh but the new aiming is fucking awesome.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. The knife action is pretty weak.