Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: CC - $20 off game/accessories over $20

1. No CCs near me. Anyone willing to hook a brutha up with a copy of RE Wii? I'm good for it.

2. Melf,
    I'm about to head down to CC, coupon in hand. If they have any extra RE4 Wii's, I'll grab you one.

3. I think the party might be over; the cashier scanned the coupon only to tell me "it's saying the coupon has already been used."

4. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    I think the party might be over; the cashier scanned the coupon only to tell me "it's saying the coupon has already been used."
    Mine did that too, but then I said, no it hasn't and the manager over-rode it.

5. Probably too many uses all over the country today. I figure it won't last.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Mine did that too, but then I said, no it hasn't and the manager over-rode it.
    Had I half your guile, Chux, the Wiimote charge station beside me would've cost all of $5. I hardly even wanted it, but I was too embarassed to put it back after the coupon was shot down. Shit.

7. Yeah i tried to use it a second time to buy bully like 10 mins after my previous purchase w/ coupon and it didnt work.

Aw well, RE 4 wii aint too shabby.

8. I was lucky and got mine to work. Picked up Hotel Dusk for $10. I'd figure that this wouldn't last though.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

9. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    Will this work with something that's $19.99 or is the $20 stipulation referring to the "pre-tax" price?
    It absolutely has to be at least $20 before tax. $19.99 won't work, the coupon will come up as invalid.

10. This worked for me without problem yesterday evening. Thanks for posting it.