Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CC - $20 off game/accessories over $20

1. I'd buy Ninja Gaiden for $40.

2. Hey guys, this coupon was altered. It can only be used once per store per day. I heard about it on Saturday but stayed away. Awesome for those that were able to use it. Just wanted to pass the info along.

3. Once per store per day is fine for me.

4. Hopefully I can snag the Darkness for $40 with this.

5. Those were my thoughts exactly, but lucky for you and I, The Darkness is on sale for 50 bucks at CC, so we'd be paying 30 bucks instead.

6. Yeah I tried it last night when I bought Virtua Tennis by throwing in 1600 live points as well, but even though the coupon scanned, it ended up not working because you have to have a single item greater than $20, not just a combined purchase of greater than $20.

7. So there was only 1 copy of VT3?

8. I haven't gone yet so I could probably answer my own question but here goes anyway. Are you guys printing up a new copy each time you go or just reusing the same one?

9. print new one.

10. The coupon is actually a employee coupon. CC Corporate found out about this and will be changing it on their computers so that when it scans, it will come up invalid.

As mentioned above, the coupon has been altered to remove any mention of employee-only coupon.