Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CC - $20 off game/accessories over $20

1. CC - $20 off game/accessories over $20

Just found this coupon on the IGN Boards and thought I would share. Like the title says, it's $20 off of any game over $20. And apparently it works. People have posted pictures of receipts with copies of RE4:Wii for $10.

http://home.comcast.net/~kirbycube/ign/CCcoupon.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. Nice, thanks dude. I'm going to go try it.

What store is it for exactly?

edit: God dammit, Circuit City is a while away.
    Last edited by nocturne; 21 Jun 2007 at 08:47 PM.

3. That's a bizzare looking bar code. No expiration and no details regarding terms (no copies or dups)?

4. Supposedly, it is a coupon for CC employees who joined some "City Games" club.... It should work as long as cashiers input the code.

5. On the ign boards it also says you can use it once per purchase every time you go in pretty sweet deal.

Edit: It works!!!!!!

Got RE 4 Wii edition and then picked up Stubs the zombie for 16 in clearance.
    Last edited by nocturne; 22 Jun 2007 at 12:06 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    Nice, thanks dude. I'm going to go try it.
    Glad to hear it worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. Shit, I'll buy Resident Wiivil for $10.

8. Will this work with something that's $19.99 or is the $20 stipulation referring to the "pre-tax" price?

Either way, I'm saving one of these for All-Pro Football and might use another on some Microsoft points.

9. I am pretty sure it needs to be $20 and over. So you can't get something for free. You can use it as many times (for now, they might deactivate this code if too many ppl abuse it so you might as well pickup the 4000 points card for $30).

I got Resident Evil 4 Wii for $10. Not too shabby. Might pickup Project Sylpheed if the code still works then.

10. I'm about to go buy an ass load of DS and PS2 titles.