Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1408

I smell a great drive in film.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. Yeah, I definitely want to check this out. Trailer was creepy enough and its getting good words.

The short story is like 5 pages long and it's mostly the conversation between Olin and the main character, so I'm kind of interested in the 90% of the movie they made up.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

4. Saw it yesterday, and it was a really good movie. There are a couple of parts that are pretty creepy, but yeah, for the most part it's more suspense and less fear.

Also felt slightly Silent Hill-esque at times, so no wonder I liked it. *heh*
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. Yeah I saw it today and thought about you, shidoshi.

I kept hoping that something would surprise me and make me love it, but I didn't really care much after it was over. It was a cool premise but I don't feel lke it went anywhere. There was some great atmosphere, though. (killed by the jump back to the beach)

6. The false ending was a nice try but it didn't really work. In order for it to really work I think it should have happened later in the movie, because as it stood it was simply too sudden to be shocking.

7. gunna see this thursday, can't wait.

8. Does Jackson ever say, "I've had it w/these motherfuckers goin' in that motherfuckin' room!"?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Does Jackson ever say, "I've had it w/these motherfuckers goin' in that motherfuckin' room!"?
    No, but he did say That's one motherfucking evil room. Actually, I wasn't sure if it was motherfucking or just fucking

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    No, but he did say That's one motherfucking evil room. Actually, I wasn't sure if it was motherfucking or just fucking
    I think he just says That's an evil fucking room.