Page 1 of 44 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: TNL Bands

1. TNL Bands

I don't know if this thread already exists (I only went back 3 pages looking for one like it) but I was just wondering how many people on here play in a band or group? I'd love to hear what anyone plays or get some links to music you all play and see a webpage or that sort of thing. Pretty soon my band is going to be recording and I'll post that shit on here, all we have now is a stupid myspace page we just started. Lets get the ball rollin.

I have a band that is kinda stuck since my drummer left and my electric guitar is broken. We're on hiatus until I get a new instrument.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. SPEED GOAT!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/speedgoatmusic

And don't say you have a myspace page and then not give the url OR the band name! Plug that shit!

my myspace page has zero of the band's recordings atm, just me fucking on my acoustic guitar. I've done way more since then but nothing polished enough to put up seriously.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

Teh Josh and myself have a band called the Dead White Kids. We just recorded a song, we'll post it up soon.

And since your new, Pineapple, Josh, Hubbitron, and myself were also in the now defunct Corey vs Corey. www.myspace.com/coreyvscorey.

6. CvC will finish recording 1-2 songs that were written before the breakup so in a way the band can still exist online and on tape.

I am starting a project with a couple guys I jammed with back in the day. We can't decide on a name tho. Narrowed it down to 2:

Rex Kramer
    Do Re Egon

Your thoughts?

DO RE EGON

Or the Scaleri Brothers.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

8. Here's my stuff. http://www.myspace.com/decayinmotion
    A new album should be done pretty soon, barring any major disasters.

9. I'm trying to get a Jug band together. But it's hard finding kids interested in bluegrass.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. I would totally be in your jug band if you lived anywhere near me.

Riptwo sounds like Pitchshifter after they went techno-metal.

I'm in a sludge band called Demons of the Confederacy (I had nothing to do with the name). I sing and write guitar parts. Ever since I joined, it keeps getting weirder and weirder... We have a myspace page, but I'm not sure why since we don't have any recorded material.
    Boo, Hiss.