Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 Worst Video Game Movies in History

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I sure couldn't. I walked out halfway through.
    If I wasn't BSing with my buddy while we were helping customers at the store there was no way I would have left it on the whole time. I can't believe someone actually thought there were worse movies out there. I would rather watch Manos w/o the MST3K commentary than sit through Alone in the Dark again. And this is coming from someone who really enjoys bad movies.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Yeah, Alone in the Dark made me want to kill myself. There is absolutely nothing redeeming about that movie. All the other movies on the list I could watch again and laugh at, but Alone in the Dark I could never, ever sit through again.

It should definitely be #1.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Doom should be on this list.

4. Good to know they were even able to screw up this list lol.

5. I know I'm not in the majority, but I LOVE both RE movies and am stoked to see the third. And not in "so bad it's good" kind of way either. I think they rock.

HotD needs to be off of that list 'cause it's so damn hillarious.

SMB needs to be #1 if only because Mario needed fucking ROCKET BOOTS to jump. Not to mention that the Goombas were fucking lizards, Luigi got the girl, and Koopa was a fucking guy. No, the rocket boots outright killed the movie on their own.

And I'm totally ashamed to admit this...but I've never seen the SF movie.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    And I'm totally ashamed to admit this...but I've never seen the SF movie.
    Don't be ashamed Cheebs. I have never seen the movie either. I tried to watch it on 3 different occasions when I was younger and just fell asleep shortly after the beginning. SF the live action movie is the suck. I don't have any intentions of watching it unless I am drunk or something.

I have however watched and own the live action Dragonball movie. Man, now that movie is bad however it is pretty accurate to the original series if I remember correctly.

7. The SF movie is awesomely bad.

It's worth watching just for how cute Kylie Minogue is as Cammy.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. I honestly wasn't even aware that 10 videogame movies even existed.

9. The rape scene in the uncut version of SF Live Action was incredible. Fuck the haters.

10. Double Dragon had Alyssa Milano's ass.
    Time for a change