Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 Worst Video Game Movies in History

1. 10 Worst Video Game Movies in History

2. I almost totally agree with the movies on the list (I'd replace RE2 with the first one) but not the order. Alone in the Dark should be #1 hands down, there is absolutely noting redeeming about that movie. It's not even bad in a funny kind of way (like Mario, SF or HotD), it's just a task to sit through the whole thing. It also strayed from the source material even more than Mario, other than the fact that the main character was named Edward Carnby it had absolutely nothing to do with anything in any of the game's storyline.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. This could just as easily been called "list of 10 videogame movies".

4. A better list would be good game movies, because that list would be way shorter than 10. Bad video game movies is an oxymoron.

5. You only need one, and it's called "Mortal Kombat".

6. I remember, even as a child, seeing the de-evolution guns and recognizing them as spray painted SNES Super Scopes.
    No shit, that was the point.

RE2 should be below Double Dragon and Bloodrayne for production values alone, and like what Xeno said I agree Mario shouldn't be number one for camp value. There are some truly unredeemable movies on that list which need to be higher.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno G View Post
    Alone in the Dark should be #1 hands down, there is absolutely noting redeeming about that movie. It's not even bad in a funny kind of way (like Mario, SF or HotD), it's just a task to sit through the whole thing.
    I sure couldn't. I walked out halfway through.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. The first Resident Evil movie was a LOT worse than Tomb Raider.

9. I don't mind the top 3, but the rest of the list is defineatly worse than those movies.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    The first Resident Evil movie was a LOT worse than Tomb Raider.
    I'd watch Resident Evil twice, before I'd even force myself to watch that turd of a movie called Tomb Raider.