Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is There a Sport More Stupid Than Drag Racing?

So now sitting in a hot car makes you an athlete? Give me a break. In no way is any "motorsport" a sport.

2. Is There a Sport More Stupid Than Drag Racing?

Even drag racing is not too bad, I like it because i am speed freak. Its a thrilling game, You can also ask any other speed freak.

Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Strange how you don't see any fat lazy out of shape fuckers on the NASCAR series though isn't it?
    A whole fucking lot of them aren't in great shape. I bet few of them could finish a 10 mile run.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. I have always loved drag racing. And the reason why is because it is awesome.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    Strange how you don't see any fat lazy out of shape fuckers on the NASCAR series though isn't it?
    Baseball's a sport and David Wells was a fat lazy out of shape fucker. I find NASCAR boring as hell, but it does take extreme hand-eye coordination and endurance.

It's like extreme video game playing, really.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetamis View Post
    Even drag racing is not too bad, I like it because i am speed freak. Its a thrilling game, You can also ask any other speed freak.
    So this is the second of his three posts so far. Nice thread bump.

Interesting how he capitalizes the personal I initially and fails to do so three words later in the same sentence.

The missing possessive apostrophe and capitalized "You" indicate he's in a really big fucking hurry to write these posts. I can only imagine what for.

8. The best part about this thread is the OP.

Biff goes out of his way to drop how many clients his g/f has. Classic!
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

This thread should have been two posts long. The is "yes, put 'women's' in front of it."