Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posts Per Page

1. Posts Per Page

Image intensive threads can overload safari on iPhone, can we have the option for maybe 20 or 15 posts per page?
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

2. A better solution would be to just stop coming.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. Quote Originally Posted by Stibbons View Post
    A better solution would be to just stop coming.
    Wow you even troll these threads?
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. He's been taken care of, and in about ten minutes, so will the problem in the original post.

5. thanks Nick

6. Quote Originally Posted by Stibbons View Post
    A better solution would be to just stop coming.
    I lol'd heartily.

7. Nick's a monstar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10b12.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	25042  
    Last edited by Anal Kaboom; 01 Jul 2007 at 01:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

8. With jaundice and working for Chase?

9. you can just append &pp=n to the url, where n is how many posts per page you want

10. If you haven't already, turning off sigs in the options will lower the image load on the iPhone as well and make TNL that much more readable in general.