19 39.58%
  • Super Stardust HD [PSN]

7 14.58%
  • Tomb Raider Anniversary [PS2, PC]

5 10.42%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TNL's GotM: June 2007

1. Pac Man = GOTY

2. Tough call for me between The Darkness and Overlord. Both are actually really good games, but I decided to go with The Darkness.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Why the fuck is Planet Puzzle League not on here?
    Yeah really. WTF?

4. None, this month stunk butt.

It was a pretty awesome month for old-fashioned games between Pac-Man CE, Tomb Raider Anniversary, and Prince of Persia Classic. Super Stardust HD looks to be hugely improved over the Amiga games, too.

The Darkness looks cool but opinions seem mixed on it. I will wait until the demo comes out to try it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Why the fuck is Planet Puzzle League not on here?
    Major oversight, IMO. That easily could have knocked off The Bigs or Grim whatever on the poll.

I would have voted for that, but since it's not on the poll, I'll have to settle for Pac-Man CE.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

7. I haven't played enough games to vote yet. God damn Gamefly.

8. Maybe Stardust. Pac-Man was cool and I won't play TRA until it hits 360, so I'm hesitant to vote yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by J2d View Post
    And is Ninja Gaiden Sigma even out in the states? I thought it was due in July.
    7-03.

I think it's funny Odin Sphere won last month even though a number of the people that voted for it couldn't stand it long enough to finish it. gg.

9. Then Ninja Gaiden better be on the next poll, what else is there to look forward to in July?
    Threw my vote at stardust. For some strange reason The Darkness is delayed over here and by the time I've played it this poll will be a distant memory (if it's even better that is).

10. I voted Super Stardust, but I was thinking of Dungeon Maker: Hunting Grounds.

James