Page 1 of 100 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Revenge of the Official PlayStation 3 Thread

1. Revenge of the Official PlayStation 3 Thread

2. And to continue our conversation. Reading isn't difficult, it just takes too much effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. Amen.

4. Cool, let me be the first LOL Sony.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

5. in other news it looks like my next game purchase for the system isnt untill NGS (unless the lair and heavenly sword dates are really in may). So ill be catching up on the xbox and 360 libraries till then, with resistance inbetween.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

6. Quote Originally Posted by RDM Brian View Post
    in other news it looks like my next game purchase for the system isnt untill NGS (unless the lair and heavenly sword dates are really in may). So ill be catching up on the xbox and 360 libraries till then, with resistance inbetween.
    So even you admit that the PS3 sucks?

7. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    So even you admit that the PS3 sucks?
    no. It just hit another drought sadly, and dead rising is good good fun.

also, so far MKII with online play is supposed to show up on PSN today for $5, fyi those who wanted to know.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. Quote Originally Posted by RDM Brian View Post
    no. It just hit another drought sadly,
    Another?

Protip: there has to be rain for there to be multiple droughts.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I'm gonna go ahead and confirm that.

p.s. Sony sucks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat View Post
    Cool, let me be the first LOL Sony.
    Damnit! I wanted first LOL @ Sony.

LOL @ Sony