Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.6.7 upgrade

1. 3.6.7 upgrade

report any post-upgrade forum wackiness here

(don't shit the thread up with no-point posts either ok)

edit: hay there's one (the 'reload this page' image is missing)

edit 2: not anymore!!!
    Last edited by cka; 01 Jul 2007 at 06:05 PM.

2. It's a text link in Firefox and a broken image in Internet Explorer. How does IE suck so much?

3. Chux can still post. That was supposed to be fixed in this upgrade.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. there we go, thought I was in for another 9 hour repair session but it only took 7 minutes instead

anyway just optimized the database

5. and for any of you who are having an ungodly slow time accessing tnl right now - that's not me, cogentco is being stupid

6. Hey Cka ... what exactly did this upgrade do? Could you give us a quick run down?

BTW ... site runs hella fast for me now.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Hey Cka ... what exactly did this upgrade do? Could you give us a quick run down?

BTW ... site runs hella fast for me now.
    not in detail, but it fixed various problems that crept into the code between 3.6.4 and 3.6.7

also there are some cool new features/surprises on the horizon

8. OHHHH Holler!

btw good job guys.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    there we go, thought I was in for another 9 hour repair session but it only took 7 minutes instead

anyway just optimized the database
    You are the man CKA, and I am going to be donating some money (so you can by more duct tape for TNL) I had planned on doing this friday but everytime I enter your paypal and nicks I'm getting a weird error and the page go's blank. I'm gonna have my IT guy into it tomorrow so expect it then and thanks for your work man I don't think enough people tell you that

10. What happened to the bar on the bottom right corner that lets users jump to different parts of the forum? I have to go back to the main page everytime I want to switch.