Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are Online Gaming and Score Attack?

1. I'm probably adding two forums, though. But it will be clear why they have to be separate, so don't worry.

You can do no wrong.

3. Asskisser. I love you too Nick

4. Xbox Live has mostly made Score Attack irrelevant, so I'm fine with that getting axed.

As for Online Gaming threads, there really is no need for those either since most games in that forum already have threads in the main discussion area.

I think the next thing on your to-do list should be trimming down the Trade Depot section.

5. No I think that should stay, unless you mean deleting topics that don't matter anymore.

6. In case it wasn't clear: I like having Trade Depot, but I really don't think there should be four different sections to it.

7. Ah ok, fair enough.

8. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    In case it wasn't clear: I like having Trade Depot, but I really don't think there should be four different sections to it.
    I think all of the subcategories are justified except for eBay Sales, which I think is the one you feel is unnecessary anyway. I agree, since it's pretty easy to distinguish sales threads (FS) from eBay threads (FA).

9. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    Xbox Live has mostly made Score Attack irrelevant, so I'm fine with that getting axed.
    It may be irrelevant for Xbox (360) games, but not really so in regard to arcade titles or other offline-only ones. With that said, I wouldn't mind having SA return. This would keep score threads from mixing in with the Gaming Discussion.