Page 1 of 53 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Cloverfield

1. Cloverfield

There was a teaser trailer for this JJ Abrams giant monster film "Cloverfield" (temp title) just before Transformers. Camcorder-shot giant monster action tearing thorough NYC? Sounds great!

Anybody seen any info on this?

2. You mean this?

Nope, that's all I know.

3. This looks like the movie to watch out for, it was definetly the most interesting trailer attached to transformers. The thing that struck me the most about this was that after blair witch, why wasn't this idea done sooner?

4. Is this movie going to be shot entirely in first person?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. I think so.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. A friend and I were talking about this today... has serious potential, we're both looking forward to it. All the trailers from YouTube seem to be down, so try this:

http://rapidshare.com/files/41256280/cloverfield.avi

Anyway, I've been looking for more info, and all I can find is that http://www.ethanhaaswasright.com/ may be connected somehow. I was on the 4th game when I stopped, but I assume if something really interesting came of the whole thing, we would have heard about it.

7. I was really intrigued by the trailer, it had the entire audience gripped easily. Abrams really knows how to hook people, that's for sure. The only problem is I'm concerned about the limited field of vision that this all on camcorder idea has, it could be a massive cocktease-fest. Especially with Abrams involved.

8. January? That's a hell of a wait. I'll see this and then Lost is just around the corner, you'd think they'd try to space things out a bit.

James

9. I was actually thinking that 6 months isn't long of a wait considering we heard nothing of it before Wednesday. We're lucky the trailer didn't say 1/18/09, frankly.

10. Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    January? That's a hell of a wait. I'll see this and then Lost is just around the corner, you'd think they'd try to space things out a bit.

James
    Lost? They're making a movie of the series?