Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Reputation Button

1. This could make things very interesting...

2. I'm currently working on finding out the number of other people you need to give rep to before you can give the same person more rep.

Edit: 5.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Off topic but, what's the little green box that says we're waiting for an opportunity?

EDIT: Also, I know how to check my own, but can you check other poster's rep?

4. Bbobb: Why didn't you just ask me? Or do you want me to undo all the rep you've given out tonight and hit you with 100 points of negative rep?

Did you really find at least five posts worth plus-repping in this short space of time?

5. Every post is worth plus repping... <3 everyone (notable exceptions being anything by Pbmax, Dyne and Spo).

And as I said I get really bored at work.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. There's a maximum of ten a day.

7. Also -10,000 would be better.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    There's a maximum of ten a day.
    Foiled again.

Damn you, and your little dog too.

9. Is that "Also - 10,000 would be better" or "Also, -10,000 would be better"?

Also, I wiped the slate clean. You have ten more. Use them wisely or not at all.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Survival Kid View Post
    Off topic but, what's the little green box that says we're waiting for an opportunity?

EDIT: Also, I know how to check my own, but can you check other poster's rep?
    It's not off-topic at all. You get a second green box after you get enough rep, and that box says something else equally or slightly less uninteresting.

You can't see another poster's rep. I could set it up so you could see how much reputation that user gives with each thumbs-up, but I did not enable that option. It's harder on the database anyway.