Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Reputation Button

1. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Is that "Also - 10,000 would be better" or "Also, -10,000 would be better"?

Also, I wiped the slate clean. You have ten more. Use them wisely or not at all.

The latter for the first question.

As for the second, I feel I've yet to use anything wisely in my life, this doesn't seem the right place to start. Yet since it exists it must be used, therefore I must go with C. Neither of the above.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    IIt's harder on the database anyway.
    Cka would kill you.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I'm going to go back and give Strider the rep you made me take away.

4. Oooo I like Strider too, I'm going to go give him some rep.

Can we just give neo zeedeater +10,000 rep?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Can we just give neo zeedeater +10,000 rep?
    I actually agree with this.

7. It's now set up so you have to give rep to nine other users before you can add rep to the same person again.

8. Nick is such a harsh mistress.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    It's not off-topic at all. You get a second green box after you get enough rep, and that box says something else equally or slightly less uninteresting.

You can't see another poster's rep. I could set it up so you could see how much reputation that user gives with each thumbs-up, but I did not enable that option. It's harder on the database anyway.
    Ah ok. So is each box gonna be green, or will it be a rainbow? Cow would like that imo.

10. ey