Page 1 of 21 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Reputation Button

1. Reputation Button

Seriously... why?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Just having a look. Seriously, two seconds after I make any kind of change, there is a thread about it. People are obsessed with this site.

I rigged it so it only gives positive rep, anyway. I figure I'll leave it up a while and see what happens.

3. Holler at your positive rep son.

4. I see a problem already. That gave me 0 points. (Fucking monster.)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Just having a look. Seriously, two seconds after I make any kind of change, there is a thread about it. People are obsessed with this site.

I rigged it so it only gives positive rep, anyway. I figure I'll leave it up a while and see what happens.
    I'm bored at work, what do you expect?

Negative rep would be more entertaining though. Rig it to only give negative rep, and to show who gave you the negative rep. Maybe it could breath some new life into FC.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I see a problem already. That gave me 0 points. (Fucking monster.)
    All I know how to do is hurt.
    Teach me how to love.

7. Okay, now everyone (even Chux) has ten reputation points. I want it to take a long time to get to the highest level, so I got overzealous.

We'll see if this is worth keeping around with these modifications.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Okay, now everyone (even Chux) has ten reputation points. I want it to take a long time to get to the highest level, so I got overzealous.

We'll see if this is worth keeping around with these modifications.
    This sounds like a challenge to see how quickly we can rack someones rep points up to the max.

9. And that sounds like a good way to be banned, or at least to force me to make it more difficult to give rep to the same person over and over.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    And that sounds like a good way to be banned, or at least to force me to make it more difficult to give rep to the same person over and over.
    Silly Nick, you could never ban me, you <3 me too much.