Page 1 of 101 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Buggin' You Today?

1. Question What's Buggin' You Today?

I'll start!

Being at work for the 7th day in a row, having my buddy call me, drunk, at 2 to tell me he'd been drinking and eating garbage plates since 10:30 am, then coming to my job with a flask and drinking in front of me, offering me some. I almost punched the kid. There's a lot more things in general that are pissing me off as well, but that's my specific for today.

My job sucks ass. My health is shit. I have annoying medical debt in the thousands. My car broke down. I have no money. I have no food at my house. I need a haircut. I need some new clothes. I want a dog. I can't find the second or third Teddy Ruxpin DVD to buy anywhere but online (and couldn't afford it even if I did). I have to pee. I cut myself shaving this morning. I somehow have to get to my friend's going away party tonight. I am sleepy. My contacts are being a fucking slut. I need to whiten my teeth some. Pineapple cheated on me.

<3 life
    I took all your French Toast.

3. sorry babe, thems the breaks. you snooze I fuck other dudes.

You're so charming <3 Let's have makeup sex.

5. I bought some of that Ben & Jerrys Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream and it made me sick. Tasted great, but my stomach felt like it was full of broken glass and battery acid afterwards.
    Time for a change

6. But it sounds so delicious!
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. lol Stephen Colbert has his own ice cream flavor? I would have to see this to believe it. lol Americone

9. Best Friend called me saying he'd gotten Cited for being a passenger in a car while opened alcohol was present,BAL was above legal limit and now since his father disowned him; he has to live at my house.

Hopefully you'll get some hot anal sex out of it.