Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hellsing Ultimate

1. YOU CAN LICK THE DEVIL'S ASS, INCOGNITO!

2. Anyone else keeping up with the manga? 86 just got released and every chapter of this makes me want the ultimate series to catch more and more. The show is cliche'd for the sake of being humorous, the name of the chapter's are all based off video games (Final Fantasy, WarCraft, Might and Magic, Wizardry).

i have to wait for the manga volumes.
    Vol. 10 is Walter vs Alucard i think.
    What is next for the OVA? Alucard vs The Dandy right?

JBNagis

4. Yeah, and in Japan the Walter vs Alucard fight I think has finished or at least it's fairly close. Right now they were doing Seras vs some Wolf Man from the SS.

Shrodinger?(or however you spell it)
    I figured they would fight each other. I like Vampire Seras. What she did to Zoran Blitz was about as fucked up as it gets.

Hopefully they it doesnt take another year for Vol.9 of the manga to come to the US.

JBNagis

6. I really hope this series ends for good when this arc wraps up, anything else seems pointless.

7. It was supposed to 14 volumes I think? Somewhere along there. I think we're up to 11 for Japan, so It should be done soon.

8. Glad to hear it, I'm glad another great series wasn't ruined by just being too god damn long.

is 25 a good price for the metal LE releases? The ones with the bust and extra crap? I've seen a place selling disk 1 and 3 like that.

Btw, has anyone heard anything on the newer stuff getting released since geneon or whatever, folded? They are up to vol 7 something in japan.

and has anyone heard anything about this going to blu ray? it is on blu ray in japan. I'm not sure how much I want to sink into DVDs if I can get them on bluray.