Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hellsing Ultimate

Hellsing Ultimate

Vol. II is out. im watching it as i type this.
    Now i love the manga. As far as im concerned just about every manga is better than the anime adaption. But god damn it if Vol.II comes close. The animation is glorious. it cuts out any filler the manga may have had. Gets down to the nitty gritty and i love it. Bloody as hell and hella enjoyable. I would suggest anyone who hasnt seen it pick it up. If you saw the first series.....wipe if from your memory. Ultimate Hellsing trumps it in every shape and form.

JBNagis

2. This is going to be pretty much exactly the manga.

We spoke of it in the normal hellsing series, and agree I look forward to it.

3. So far the OVA's have been amazing. Definitely a step up from the original anime!

England Burning and Seras going ape shit on Zoran will be sights to behold. Its really gonna be a hard wait. and vol 8 is just now being released in the states. its absurd.

JBNagis

5. and vol 8 is just now being released in the states. its absurd.
    Eh, I'm not sure how absurd it really is. Isn't hellsing only up to volume 9 in japan? Anyway I'll start buying these once the invasion of Britain begins.

6. 10's out in Japan.

7. Yeah, two volumes seems pretty normal.

8. I think its great this time around they're really sticking to the manga. The first anime was good, but the manga just kicked its ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisera View Post
    I think its great this time around they're really sticking to the manga. The first anime was good, but the manga just kicked its ass.
    Yeah. the series had this whole 2 good eps 1 horrible ep thing going. And than that incognito crap. that was about as anti climactic as it got. England invasion, and Vampire Seras blow it out the water.

JBNagis

10. And than that incognito crap
    That's what you get when GONZO is left to make the ending on their own.