Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Min-E3 2007 (Keep checking post 1 for additions)

1. I wasn't expecting online play in MP 3, so it doesn't bother me at all that it won't have it. LOL @ no online play in Smash Bros. Melee though.

Looking at that list and the announcements made so far though, my Wii is starting to look like eBay fodder more and more.

2. No word yet on online for SSBB. It's just not at E3. Gamers don't want online play though, so it probably won't have any.

3. Ah I see. I got it mixed with the MP reference the article mentions. My stance about the Wii so far is unchanged though.

4. If they can do online multiplayer for a fuckin DS Metroid they should have done it for Corruption.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

5. Man...thank goodness I don't have to boycott EA anymore, there are 4 freakin games I want being published by them upcoming.

6. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    If they can do online multiplayer for a fuckin DS Metroid they should have done it for Corruption.
    The DS game was pretty much made for multiplayer, with the single player campaign an obvious toss-off that was barely Metroid.

7. Quote Originally Posted by K3V View Post
    If they can do online multiplayer for a fuckin DS Metroid they should have done it for Corruption.
    Agreed. Of all nintendo games I'd feel retros metrois and pokemon are a must. There is still a lot under wraps, this should be an interesting Min-e3, I've already been sold on left 4 dead, "28 days later" fps ftw.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. Blah blah blah. Anyway, here's a new Bioshock video.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/13879/...eplay-Trailer/

9. Please announce camera and HDD support for Smackdown. Online federations also.

And where is the TNA Impact game?

(keep the Chris Benoit jokes out of this, or at least to a minimum)

10. Quote Originally Posted by RDM Brian View Post
    Agreed. Of all nintendo games I'd feel.............and pokemon are a must.
    LOL