Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Movie

1. Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Movie

Hollywood continues to destroy my inner child.

http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/07/a...nks_poster.php
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chipmunks-poster.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	25140  

2. Great. They're Chiggers.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. It can't possibly be any worse than the cartoon. Christ, I hated that show.

4. I used to love them, but I'll be damned if I wanna see what looks like Alvin and the Chizzipmunks. Fucking hell our country is going down the drain.

5. omg this is just awful. i watched alvin and the chipmunks all the time when i was younger. that poster alone just destroyed all those happy childhood memories. bastards.

seriously, why would anyone think this is a good idea? why does hollywood seem to think that cartoons need to be replaced with 3d cg? i like 2d just fine. stupid hollywood.
    "I am government man, come from the government. The government has sent me."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Great. They're Chiggers.
    LOLOLOL

7. needs more:
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 07 Jul 2007 at 09:05 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

8. I thought this thread was going to be about this...

Which is an awesome movie. The new movie, on the other hand, looks like crap.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chipmunkadventure1987.jpg 
Views:	433 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	25156  

9. my favorite episode is when alvin and his brothers go out looking for their biological mother...who lived in a tree? and then some fucking disgruntled bull terrorized the neighborhood...and then something happened..might've been a 2 part episode.

..or what about the one where alvin was holding a concert at a highschool and then the faggot michael jackson showed up and all the kids left.

...or when theodore got famous, and got a big head to go along with his big bonedness.

heathcliff owned too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    needs more: Cadillac Cats
    You fucking win for posting that. I'd give you some rep, but it's telling me to give other people rep first.