Thread: Bioshock, Mass Effect, Halo 3 $39.99, GTA IV $42.99

1. Bioshock, Mass Effect, Halo 3 $39.99, GTA IV $42.99

So, I've posted about this a few times and more than a few of you guys probably already know about this, but I don't think there's been a topic made yet. There's this new site, Lion Games, and they've got some crazy preorder sales in order to generate some buzz for the site. The main ones are detailed in the thread title, but with trade-ins there are pretty good prices for All-Pro Football, Assassin's Creed, Blue Dragon, etc (you get a bonus for trading games in + the money from trading the games in). The owner of the site's got good rep from places like cheapassgamer, slickdeals, and gamerswithjobs and he's responded to my questions in a timely fashion every time. I personally haven't bought anything yet, but I do have Mass Effect, Bioshock, and GTA IV preordered (you can elect to put down a $10 deposit on these particular titles rather than paying the full balance up front).
    Last edited by mannerbot; 08 Jul 2007 at 06:19 PM.

2. Tempted to preorder Bioshock/GTA IV from them.

3. So are there any restrictions on what types of games you can trade in or does anything go as long as its listed on their website?

4. I think that anything goes as long as it's on their website. You'd be better off e-mailing Tony at info@liongames.com though.

5. I preordered Mass Effect and will most likely do the same for Bioshock. I'm not 100% sold on GTA yet though. I can attest to the fact that numerous people on cheapassgamer.com have had nothing but good thing things to say about their transactions with liongames which was good enough for me to throw a $10 deposit down. Saving $20 a piece on these sure to be great games is a no brainer.