Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amazon: PS3 with Free Remote + Memento

1. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    So either they were jerks and replaced the Blu-ray that you get during the offer, or the offer is going to run for a while, and it'll be a new Blu-ray each week.
    I think it was because Memento went from "in stock" to 7-12 days to ship. Although RE2 seems to have just done the same thing.

According to CAG today is the last day for this deal. But they've been wrong before. I went ahead and jumped on it, I would have rather had Memento but I can deal with RE2.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    The 5 free blu-rays are worthless too. The list is so limited and they all suck.
    But... getting five free movies is better than getting zero free movies. Plus, I like Corpse Bride, and I can stand to watch RE2 (but if I'm getting it in that deal, I don't want another copy).
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

3. There's one movie in each section that I wouldn't mind having. I wouldn't be going to to pay full price for any of them but free is free.

I was actually on the fence between Corpse Bride & Blazing Saddles. I still haven't seen Corpse Bride but I'm pretty sure I'll dig it. I love Blazing Saddles but I honestly don't think it would look that much better in HD.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in