Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazon: PS3 with Free Remote + Memento

1. Chicken Amazon: PS3 with Free Remote + Memento

So, the PlayStation 3 just dropped to $499, and you're already getting five free Blu-ray titles when you buy one. Still not enough? Amazon is running a deal until July 15th where if you pick up a PS3, you also get a DVD/Blu-ray remote and Memento on Blu-ray, both for free. Not too shabby of a deal.

Here's the link. I got it from Cheap Ass Gamer, so I'm sure the link has their referral code in it, so don't think I'm making a sneak attempt to get myself some referral credit.
    Last edited by Nick; 10 Jul 2007 at 10:31 AM.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. you should toss you referal code in there so you can make more monies for your wedding.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

3. Or go through Circuit City and get an extra controller and the 5 Blu-ray titles
    http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Sony-...j13459594k1971
    Last edited by Nick; 10 Jul 2007 at 10:35 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by RDM Brian View Post
    you should toss you referal code in there so you can make more monies for your wedding.
    I would if I had an Amazon referral code.

5. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    Or go through Circuit City and get an extra controller and the 5 Blu-ray titles
    http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Sony-...j13459594k1971
    And pay ~50 dollars in taxes, instead of free shipping and no tax on Amazon?
    Last edited by Nick; 10 Jul 2007 at 10:34 AM.

6. I have one for TNL. May I add it?

Edit: Referral IDs for other sites aren't allowed anyway, so I added mine. Shidoshi's free to remove it.
    Last edited by Nick; 10 Jul 2007 at 10:33 AM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I have one for TNL. May I add it?

Edit: Referral IDs for other sites aren't allowed anyway, so I added mine. Shidoshi's free to remove it.
    If I had known TNL's referral code, I would have added it. Maybe we should add details about that to the FAQ?

And, the only reason I left CAG's referral code on was because, being honest, I had no idea what part of the URL was the code, thus what was safe to remove.

8. I'm really tempted to pick this up but after my initial PS1&2 crapping out on me around the 6 month mark I'm really weary of buying a PS3 without an extended warranty plan.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. OMG WTF... they changed it. It's now the remote + Resident Evil 2. So either they were jerks and replaced the Blu-ray that you get during the offer, or the offer is going to run for a while, and it'll be a new Blu-ray each week.

Either way, guess I'm not going to jump on the offer at this point.

10. The 5 free blu-rays are worthless too. The list is so limited and they all suck.