Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to buy a 360 and stuff

Want to buy a 360 and stuff

I figured this would be a longshot, but I've decided to save up to buy a 360. I'll probably buy new, but if anyone has a lovingly cared for used system they'd like to sell cheap, I'm open to offers.

Likewise, I could use games and accessories too, although I'm trying to keep that to a minimum until I actually have a system.

I'd be open to trades, although I don't have much of value that would put a dent in the price, other than Wii games and stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. Not sure what the market's like now, but eBay was a great source for cheap 360 bundles as of a few months ago when the Elite model first got announced.

Yeah, good call. Most of the ebay 360s are overpriced, but there are deals to be had there. Naturally, there is some risk as well.

LOL at 360 cores only costing like 150 bucks because nobody wants the fucking things.

4. My advice:

Figure out exactly what you "need" for your system, set a price limit that you're willing to pay, and be very patient. There are tons of auctioneers out there, so if you just wait it out, you're bound to luck up on a great deal sooner or later.

Also, I'd suggest trying to buy from a "real person" instead of some faceless company so that you can resolve any potential issues more efficiently and directly.

5. Do not buy an Xbox 360 or Oblivion used off of ebay.

Flashing red lights and Disc read errors FTL

Why not Oblivion? I don't want the game, just curious.

7. Because Oblivion sucks ass.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. If you want Oblivion (don't listen to bbobb because he hates any game with body hair), wait for the GOTY edition since it will include the 2 expansions.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Why not Oblivion? I don't want the game, just curious.
    he already said why.

Quote Originally Posted by jonas View Post
    Do not buy an Xbox 360 or Oblivion used off of ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Why not Oblivion?
    Quote Originally Posted by jonas View Post
    Disc read errors
    Reading is for assholes.