Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 57891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebuild of Evangelion

1. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    It's not about "not being able to". After work I typically get 5 waking hours with my girl and my puppy. Of that about half of it is downtime and half is helping to clean, cook, grocery shop, etc. Of that downtime about 30 minutes a day is #TekkenTime. Also new things that I haven't watched/played/listened to come out EVERY DAY.

Could I watch Evangelion from start to finish again if I REALLY wanted to? Yeah, I probably could. I guess I worded that wrong. Maybe what I should have said is I wish I had an additional 24 hours of free time and maybe one or two other people who legitimately want to watch the entire series ON TOP OF the free time I currently have.
    This is all already understood when people say they don't have the time, you worded it fine. Opaque was just being stupidly literal for some reason.

2. It's a pet peeve.

People say it all the time even though they never mean it sincerely.

3. I just watched the first 25 minutes of 3.0

WHAT

THE

FUCK???
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. I wish they would put out a home release version of it already because I'm an HD whore, but the full cam being up on YouTube makes me want to crack.

5. Home release on Wednesday overseas. My body is ready.

6. Hey, guys. I still haven't seen Eva even though I ran the Anime Films at a scifi convention for a bunch of years. I'd like to get it out of the way so people shut up when I say I haven't seen it. Is this streaming anywhere?

7. Not that I know of, but you can get the BRs of EVA 1&2 off Amazon right now for about $30 if you've got the cash to spare.

8. I've been waiting to see the real version of this.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. Quote Originally Posted by UTW
    Translation: 100% (Complete)
    Editing: 100% (Complete)
    Timing: 100% (Complete)

Typesetting: 60% (zZzing)
    Encode: Workraw encoded / scene filtering manual work underway. 1080p raw in 1-2 days, 720p raw after that.

QC: 45% (zZzing)
    I'd say the wait is killing me but I want to do a marathon of all three and don't really have the time until after finals, so this is going to take a while on my end either way.

10. These are rad, and a great weirdo sequel to the original.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!