Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Rebuild of Evangelion

1. Rebuild of Evangelion

Official site
    Japanese release date of 1.0: You Are Not Alone is September 1st.

Teaser trailers:
    Trailer One

Alternate method.

Trailer Two
    Last edited by MechDeus; 22 Aug 2007 at 03:13 PM.

2. Sept 1st you say?

I'm a big enough sucker that I'll go see it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. It's a collection of hour-long OVA's being made from now until next summer, right? I'll probably download them the moment they're available. They're also making a comedy spin-off where all the characters are super deformed including 3 Rei's and a SD Unit-01.

4. No, these are movies being shown in theaters. The second one is next year sometime and parts three and four have no dates yet (though they may be shown at the same time). It's probably going to be a while before it'll be up for downloads.

5. How many times can they tell the same story? Meh to this.

6. Twice. A third, maybe, in two years.

Personally, I have no issue with a tighter, more condensed version of a drawn-out story with much better animation being used.

7. As long as they're reanimating the whole thing I'm excited.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Evangelion sucks, that is all.

9. It's overrated like a motherfucker, but it doesn't suck.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    It's overrated like a motherfucker, but it doesn't suck.
    It's got an asinine melodramatic story, with some of the most unlikeable characters in history, it sucks.