Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "When Will Josh Hit 30,000 Posts?" Thread

1. The Official "When Will Josh Hit 30,000 Posts?" Thread

Okay. As many of you know, Josh is a TNL legend who has the most ridiculous amount of posts on this website. To commerate this feat, I think we should place a friendly TNL wager on when Josh will hit the magical 30,000 post mark.

The trouble is, I really don't know how the bet should be structured. I'm thinking of something simple, like just predicting the date when he will hit that mark. Also, I'm curious how we can provide some worthwhile reward to the winner - if possible.

So, I welcome the thoughts of fellow TNL members on how we can celebrate this historic Internet feat.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

2. Pass.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. I would say whoever wins gets to suck his dick, but it looks like that's taken care of.

4. LOL... I've known Josh longer than anyone here on TNL. So I know my jaw isn't hurting.
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

I can rig this contest.

6. I guess you could spend hours upon hours just making posts....

Hmmm... I guess if this were to "work" we'd need to set some parameters. If not, oh well. We'll just pay attention until the mark is reached.

7. Josh has averaged almost 15 posts a day.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

8. Seems I'm averaging 10.55 posts a day. And shit, I'm over 20,000 posts already. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    LOL... I've known Josh longer than anyone here on TNL. So I know my jaw isn't hurting.
    Built up resistance, huh?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. I'll throw in one reputation point as a prize.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Type Ryan View Post
    LOL... I've known Josh longer than anyone here on TNL. So I know my jaw isn't hurting.
    Oh word?