Thread: TNL Movie Club- The Eiger Sanction

TNL Movie Club- The Eiger Sanction

from IMDB.com:
    "Jonathan Hemlock is an Art teacher and collector who finances his hobby by performing the odd sanction (assassination) for an obscure government bureau. He is forced to take a case where he must find out which of the members of a mountain climbing team is the Russian killer he has been given as a target by joining an expedition to climb the treacherous Eiger."

This stars and was directed by Clint Eastwood. A buddy recently gave it to me for my birthday and I was surprised that there was a Clint film I had never heard of before.
    As I watched it, it reminded me of how much movies have changed over the years. Parts of this film push towards the Exploitation side of genre film, and there's a lot of dialog that you just wouldn't hear in a modern film.
    The fights scenes are kinda hokey looking, but bear with it, I think it's a great movie.

2. Nice pick, I've never heard of this.

3. Great movie. I'm a big Clint Eastwood fan.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

"Why, that's mighty white of ya."

You all suck.

6. I've been away .

7. Finally watched this, I had it for like a month. Clint is the man. That's a pretty good summary.

For all you faggots who didn't bother watching this, it's on IW now. Watch it, your balls will double in size.

9. It's a great movie.