Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1222242526

Thread: The XBL Fighting Game + SPF2THDR Matchmaking Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    I'm not down for VF5? How'd that happen? :O
    I dunno! It's added now.

Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    I was thinking... (scary)

We need to structure all of these games together. Have a VF5 night, times and such. I'd really love to have something weird like a SAmurai Shodown 5 night , or any SNK game.. Just a thought. What do you guys think ?
    I'd be down for this as long as I have it. It's rather tough though since there's no quarter-match style options on most of these games.

2. Put me down for:

Phantom Dust
    Street Fighter 3rd Strike
    VF5
    Senke No Ronde

3. Its funny, all this talk about fighting sticks and stuff recently, but i dont see anyone on these fighting games cept for Mikhal. Good SF3 matches recently Mikhal. You get some insane combos going once you get on a run. I still learn new things everytime I play. I always have my Q to fall back on though Its a shame SF3 online is still loaded with 99% shoto players and baby quitters.

Anyways you can add me for:
    SF anniversary
    KOF Neowave
    KOF 2002 – 2003
    Virtua Fighter 5
    MK Armageddon
    Sam Sho V
    CVS 2
    SNK vs Capcom Chaos

Ill play whatever, whenever. Always looking for some matches.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

4. People are talking about sticks for the new stuff, sadly. I suggest you add bahn to your list for some Hyper SF2 beatings. Is your original Xbox hooked up with Live? I know you were on the 360 when we played 3s since I noticed that jump lag. I'd be down for some CVS2 and 2K2 also if it is (though I'm not that good in either).

GGs that night too. I have no clue why I keep falling for Sean's tackle! I'm used to not seeing anyone use it I guess. When I do it, it's always a feint into a throw or something else. Q's jump-in FP -> EX Claw so hurt so much.

Added your info to the 1st post too.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gymkata View Post
    Put me down for SF anniversary, War Tech, and DOA4, and Phantom Dust.
    When are you online for SF?

6. Sixteen Bits on Battle Fantasia

7. I can't even edit the thread now. I'll start up a new one later with with Soul Calibur 4, Samurai Shodown 2, and Dragonball Z: Burst Limit added to the list.