Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2434363738

Thread: Killzone 2 (PS3)

1. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I got the game yesterday and played for an hour or so. I really like it, despite the control. The worst offender is the cover system, you don't feel like you are hugging a wall at all, and even when you are doing it right, half of your head is still exposed.
    I got this a week or two ago too. Maybe it's because I played the demo before I played the patched version, but I actually found the controls to be great. My only complaint about them is the horribleness of the dual shock's analog sticks, but that's not really something that a developer can control.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    I got this a week or two ago too. Maybe it's because I played the demo before I played the patched version, but I actually found the controls to be great. My only complaint about them is the horribleness of the dual shock's analog sticks, but that's not really something that a developer can control.
    Yes, the shitty DS3 analog pads definitely do not help. I guess my main gripe is the cover system/control of it (Holding the left trigger down then moving your stick to peek in the direction). It just doesn't work as well as it could.

I wish I knew someone who bought the MW2 pad for PS3 to see if it was better.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Yes, the shitty DS3 analog pads definitely do not help. I guess my main gripe is the cover system/control of it (Holding the left trigger down then moving your stick to peek in the direction). It just doesn't work as well as it could.
    I actually have no issues with the cover system. Sure, it's not as seamless as Rainbow Six's, but once I got the feel of the mechanics I had no issue popping in and out of cover. Room for improvement? Yep. But it gets the job done.

I haven't tried multiplayer yet but I definitely want to check it out soon. I know Br-i is in, so maybe we can get a few people and get a TNL team going.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. kof and Brand X in the motherfucking house.

6. I didn't like the fact that the campaign is six hours long. Never tried multiplayer, so I can't comment on that. The single-player game was short and mediocre though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Gooch View Post
    kof and Brand X in the motherfucking house.
    Gangsta Gangsta!
    Boo, Hiss.