Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamecube or Xbox...help me!!!

1. good choice on the GC, you can't go wrong with Nintendo.

Don't listen to Chibi, Rouge Squadron IS a great game!

As far as XBox goes i think it would be a good choice too, but looking at the racks in the store i don't see any real system sellers (to me) and haven't been able to pull the trigger and buy one yet. I am very happy with just my GC.

2. Originally posted by zidane747
    I don't know though, there really isn't anything now on Xbox that interests me
    end of thread. you just answered yuor own question.

3. I own all 3.

Currently, I only have one game for my GC, and it isn't even a very good one. (Wrestlemania).

I had Monkey Ball, Smash Bros., Luigi, Rogue Squadron, and Resident Evil.

Monkey Ball was fun for awhile, Smash Bros. was cool for about a week, then we all went back to playing Halo, Luigi was a nice little diversion for 4 days, Rogue Squadron seemed really hard to me, although it looked and sounded great, and Resident Evil is a MUCH prettier version of a game I played 5 years ago.

Out of all of those, the only one I wish I still had is Monkey Ball, and I don't even really miss that one.

For XBox I have JSRF, Morrowind, Spiderman, and Halo that I still play. I used to have a bunch of other stuff (Project Gotham, Hunter, UFC, RAW, DOA3, etc.) but these are the ones I still like. Spiderman isn't all that, but I never got around to finishing it yet, so I still have it. I don't think it's one I'll hold on to long after it's beaten. (I just wanna play as Green Goblin).

On PS2 the only stuff I really play anymore is DDRMax and Tekken 4.

As far as upcoming stuff goes, there are only 2 games I really wanna play in the next 2 months. Eternal Darkness (GC) and Buffy (XBox). ***EDIT*** Wipeout (PS2) and Crazy Taxi 3 (XBox) both look fairly cool, and there is a SMALL chance that Bruce Lee (XBox) will be worth trying out...

Of course, all hell is gonna break loose this fall (XBox Live, Nintendo franchise games, Sonys Online stuff) But as of now, that's how gaming looks to me.

4. You made the right choice. If you like Nintendo games, then there really is nothing to think about. eternal darkness will be out next week, mario sunshine in a couple months, and a few other must-have games by year end. Plus pikmin, resident evil,smash bros mellee and super monkey ball are all killer titles.

zidane747 Guest
    Thanks for all the support.Taekwondo Master, don't be so down on yourself, and I thank you for taking the time out to write all of that for me. Much appreciated.

Melf: Good one :jest: :jest: . My relatives are in San Juan right now. You have any family there?

Despair: OF COURSE I'll get one. I mean, could I possibly turn my back on the only game that will possibly be BETTER than MGS2? HELL-GODDAMN-NO!!!

6. Originally posted by Despair
    Cool Mine is 14th !
    and mine is 28 , I didn’t know so many ppl birthday were in september…

7. Originally posted by zidane747
    Melf: Good one :jest: :jest: . My relatives are in San Juan right now. You have any family there?
    cool I'm from San Juan also

zidane747 Guest
    majinryu: great! Can you speak spanish well?

9. Originally posted by zidane747
    majinryu: great! Can you speak spanish well?
    eso es lo que hablo bien, el ingles es lo que me jode
    in others words yes

10. Originally posted by Despair

Cool, You have a birthday in September too? What day?
    The 19th.

And as for which system you want to get, if your incapable of making this descision on your own, I suggest you just flip a coin.