Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Gamecube or Xbox...help me!!!

Andy787 Guest
    Originally posted by Regus

I think it would better for all of us if you just dropped the 1337 speak altogether.
    I stop doing it when I stop thinking it's funny

Stibbons Guest
    Morrowind is on the Xbox. Warcraft 3 and Neverwinter Nights aren't.

3. Originally posted by zidane747
    muy bien, mi amigo. Es ingles su idioma segundo?
    that’s right my friend

4. Originally posted by Stibbons
    Morrowind is on the Xbox. Warcraft 3 and Neverwinter Nights aren't.
    Good point.

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by MajinRyu

that’s right my friend

That's great. I just visited my PR relatives in Queens yesterday. Great stuff.

Anywho, back to the topic.

kbuchanan-sorry to say this, but they're right. You gave me an opinion on their opinions. To say that you SHOULDN'T pick another system over the GCN is kind of...well...childish. There are great games on all systems, and to deny yourself great games just to avoid ridicule is one-sided, and, sadly, signals the defeat and that you're weak. You shouldn't care what other people(NOBODY on here, we can agree to that right)say about the Xbox; they're assholes. I lost a friend about the topic of Xbox(he kept saying that is sucked 4 months before the thing was even out.....100% Premium Idiot(TM)), it's not worth it. I've decided to get a GCN NOW, because it has more games that appeal to me. My fellow TNLers have given me their opinions, but it all stems to what I want to play. I will DEFENITELY purchase an Xbox, either for my b-day or Christmas. You know why? Because there are great games on it, and there are great games coming that I want to play(MGS2:Substance, but that's a given ^_^). Remember, just about all of us are GameFan fans, and we're "Hardcore"(sorry,but I couldn't think of a better label), and above all, we're smart and don't let others decide what games/consoles to buy(well, except Lucas, but he's just a Nintendo fanboy). That's all I have to say.

6. I like X-Box.

7. kbuchanan, you're an idiot
    well said andy. you're my h3r0.

its too bad morrowind isnt fun,. i've been so bored playing it for the last 7 hours straight.