Thread: Pokemon Pinball

1. Pokemon Pinball

Pokemon and Pinball, two things you woudln't normally think would make a great game. It's also a title I'm guessing many people on this board passed over (but hey, I've been wrong before) due to the Poke' connection.

I finally picked it up a week or so ago, and it seems to be a really fun title.

Featuring a cart wiht a built-in rumble feature, a slew of mini-games, two tables, and some spot-on pin physics, Pokemon Pinball has had me hooked since I first popped the cart in.

Any other fans of this grossly under-rated title, or is this thread gonna sink quicker than the Titanic?

2. POKEMON PINBALL is excellent. Most of the Pokemon spinoffs are. Snap and Puzzle League are also top notch. I'm really looking forward to PINBALL OF THE DEAD, but I doubt it'll be able to touch Pokemon. You'd think Electric mice vs. Zombies would be an easy win for the dead guys, but in this case I'm not so sure.

3. Originally posted by rummy
    POKEMON PINBALL is excellent. Most of the Pokemon spinoffs are. Snap and Puzzle League are also top notch. I'm really looking forward to PINBALL OF THE DEAD, but I doubt it'll be able to touch Pokemon. You'd think Electric mice vs. Zombies would be an easy win for the dead guys, but in this case I'm not so sure.
    I agree.

Most people just see the Pokemon title and think: "this game sucks and is made for kids".

I own all the Poke games, and I'm not ashamed to admit it!

I'm looking forward to Pinball of the Dead also. If it's half the game of Poke, and Devils Crush it will be an amazing game to say the least.

4. I loved that game!!! Decent pinball tables mixed with all the fun of obsessively hoarding those lovable critters we call pokemon. Who could ask for more? I played it so much I got sick of it, then I put it down for a day or two and played it some more. It was one of the first games I bought for my GBC. Everyone should play it at least once, it's a great time-killing excersise. It's nice to see I'm not alone in liking this game.

Pokemon pinball is great.

Also check out HAL's Revenge of the Gator.

6. I bought it like 4 months ago. I just opened it, and I have to wonder...why a battery?

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

The game vibrates. That's why there's a battery.

8. I've seen this cheap at Gamestop and have been considering picking it up. How does it compare to Kirby's Pinball Land?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.