Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

1. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

did a search and couldn't find anything on it here so i'm gonna post this link to the first 16 episodes.

http://anitube.blogspot.com/search/l...urren%20Lagann

scroll to the bottom to view the first episode.

it's really cool so far. from what i've read there are only 26 episodes slated for this series. that's good news for me 'casue i'm a little tired of these super long epic shows that take years and years to watch.

2. ChaoofNee hasn't shut up about this show in months. I guess maybe I should watch it.

3. Does Chao ever shut up ^.^?

4. It's a good show that I like a lot (eg my avatar) but not my favorite for the season. Episode 15 was totally amazing with production values through the fucking roof.

5. whoa... up to 15 already? I've only watched up to 5
    -Myk

6. I watched through episode 6 over the weekend. Really awesome, it's like FLCL's hyperkinetic zaniness + more episodes + an actually followable story.

Yoko <3

7. I read the title and pondered about my days playing RBI Baseball and I hoped beyond hope that this would be about Tetris Playing RBI baseball stars like Jim Rice! However, again, anime has failed me. I won't let it happen again.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Does Chao ever shut up ^.^?
    Apparently not.

This show is fantastic. Every time I sit down and watch an episode, it's as if flaming, righteous justice punches me in the face and steals my kidneys. No joke.

Evolution is a big theme here. If you watch the first few crazy episodes, you might want to keep at it to watch Simon grow. The show grows with him. It's been a crazy, 18 episode ride thus far and I'd suggest you all try it.

Like, now. Don't make me chew your ears off about it like I have to TrialSword.

9. Hehe well if you like character growth then I'd suggest checking out Hikaru No Go which has some of the best growth of the full cast of characters.